Slack Tide Coffee Co.

Welcome back for the latest blog for All Things Food on Chincoteague Island, VA. I can't thank you enough for helping me make this blog a dream come true and a fun place to learn more about the food available in the area.

This post is taking us a little of the island to a sweet little gem with some of  the best coffee. Slack Tide Coffee Co. is located in Wattsville just off of Chincoteague Rd. This cute little blue building will serve you up some of the tastiest beverages you will ever drink. I am not a coffee drinker (sorry don't hate me) but I love a good tea and the iced spicy chai tea lattes that I have gotten from Slack Tide have been off the charts delicious. 

No matter what you are craving the large selection of hot and cold drinks will be sure to satisfy your taste buds, but leaving you wanting more. Hot and iced coffees, teas, smoothies, frozen coffee, Italian sodas and Red Bull sodas are some of their tasty drinks.

Kaitlan Woods has taken this business and through a lot of hard work and determination she is doing an amazing job. Her and her staff are there to serve you with a smile even at 630am. They are open Monday through 630am to 330pm and Saturday 630am to 1pm, they are closed on Sundays. Stop by on your way to or from Chincoteague, you won't be disappointed.

Slack Tide Coffee Co.

33162 Mill Dam Rd

Wattsville, VA

(757) 694-8544

https://www.facebook.com/slacktidecoffeeco

Do they offer non dairy options? Yes, they do offer oat and almond milk

Do they offer take out? Yes this is drive thru service only

Do they offer call ahead ordering? No

Do they close for the winter? No, they are open all year.

What are they most famous for? Their coffee of course.

What is my favorite item on their menu? I love their iced spicy chai drink, it is amazing.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can't believe I am doing this

Whiteraven's Nest and Whiteraven's Outpost

Pico Taqueria