B.Y.O.C. (Build Your Own Cookie)

Hi Chincoteague Foodies and welcome back to another blog about All Things Food in Chincoteague Island. I hope you are enjoying these posts as much as I am posting them and of course venturing out into the dining scene here in Chincoteague.

Over the weekend I had the pleasure of stopping by B.Y.O.C. (Build Your Own Cookie) and can we say heaven in a bowl. Imagine a hot homemade cookie of your choice topped with your choice of Hershey's ice cream and that is topped with a variety of different options. I opted for a chocolate chip cookie, with moose tracks ice cream, topped with hot fudge and M&M's and of course whipped cream and a cherry. It was so good and very filling, so make sure you have plenty of room in your belly or share with a friend. 

Wendy and her team are so sweet and friendly, I felt like a celebrity there lol. I truly enjoyed meeting them and talking about their truck and business. Right now they are open Friday, Saturday & Sundays 1pm to 10pm and will be adding more days as we get further into the season. 

B.Y.O.C. Build Your Own Cookie

6503 Maddox Blvd.

Chincoteague, VA

757-336-3330

https://www.facebook.com/BuildYourOwnCookie/?ref=page_internal

Do they offer vegetarian options? Yes

Do they offer vegan options? Yes

Do they offer gluten free options? Yes

Do they offer low carb options? No

Do they use peanut oil? No but there are peanuts on the menu, so be careful.

Kids menu? Yes

Do they offer delivery? No

Do they offer take out? Yes

Do they offer curbside pick up? You need to walk up to see their board and order, so I am going to say No

Do they have outdoor seating? Yes

Do they have handicap parking? There is nothing designated for handicap, and also their area is rocky.

Do they do close for the winter? Yes, they usually close in late September/early October and will reopen around Easter weekend.

Do they offer military discounts? Yes, 10%.

Do they have a loyalty program? No

What are they famous for? Cookies & ice cream of course.

What is my favorite item on the menu? I love all things chocolate, so anything on their menu that has chocolate in it, I will eat it.

You definitely need to make BYOC a stop on your next trip to Chincoteague, you will not be disappointed and you will be a forever customer, I know I am. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I can't believe I am doing this

Whiteraven's Nest and Whiteraven's Outpost

Pico Taqueria